Send us a Personal Shopper request through your OPAS account.
- Read the important notes listed on the FAQ page and also the store return policy.
- Provide the details of your order by filling the form out.
- If you would like to purchase form more than one store, please create a separate personal shopper request for each store.
Make payment for the requested products.
- OPAS will charge your credit card or send a PayPal invoice for the products.
OPAS will order your requested products from the store.
- An e-mail notification will be sent to you once the order is placed.
Your requested products will be delivered to OPAS.
- An e-mail notification will be sent to you when your package arrives at your OPAS address.
- Your personal shopper order will be delivered to an address outside of our premises; therefore, please allow up to two weeks for the order to get registered from the time of sending a Personal Shopper request.
Submit a shipment request when you are ready to ship.
- Select your preferred service/shipping method. We can send you an email with the costs of different shipping options per your request.
Make payment for the shipment.
- OPAS will charge your credit card or send a PayPal invoice for the requested products.
Your package will be shipped.
- An email notification containing important information such as your tracking number and final charge will be sent to you.
Your package will be delivered to your shipping address.
- The carrier will collect any import tax or duty upon delivery.