The following items are not accepted for shipping by OPAS (regardless of destination, international or domestic) and if received will be returned to the return address printed on the shipping label:
- Any product in an aerosol can
- Chemicals considered dangerous goods
- Alcohol (regardless of type or purpose)
- tobacco, tobacco products, cigars
- Currency (includes paper money or coins, in circulation or collectable)
- Securities (checks, stock certificates, etc.)
- Tickets (event tickets, any transportation tickets, etc.)
- Any document that cannot be replaced (certificate, diploma, etc.)
- Any item that requires refrigerated storage (including perishable foodstuffs)
- Any item which conflicts with the law
- Firearms and ammunition parts or accessories
- Tactical or hunting firearms scopes or other optics
- Swords and bayonets, whether replica or antique
- All lighters containing lighter fluid or gas, or those that ignite by an electrical arc
- Any item that emits a focused light or laser beam, such as a “laser pointer” or range finder, regardless of use or purpose.
- All night-vision and low-light cameras or optical equipment.
- Fine artwork, antiques, gemstones, precious metals, and other high-value items
- Any item that cannot be replaced (One of a kind item)
- Unprocessed animal products
- Human Remains
- Industrial Diamonds
- Live Animals
- Live Plants (including soil, mulch and fertilizers)
- Animal/plant biological samples
- Seeds (for planting)
- Postage Stamps
- Controlled substances or narcotics.
- Hemp items
- Prescription medication
- Pornography/obscene material
- Personal Effects
- Personal freight (packages delivered on a pallet), oversized package (furniture etc.)
- Gift wrapped items (As a shipper we are responsible for describing the contents of a package and providing a status. Any gift wrap will be removed from packages when repacking and will not put back on as it may have to be removed again if customs is required to inspect the contents.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by OPAS.
Restricted items are depending on the country and the carrier. Please contact your local authorities in advance to avoid customs issues.
- Lithium batteries that are NOT pre-installed in the item they are meant to power, such as power bank ※Dangerous Goods handling
- Hazardous materials (Including items that contain alcohol, such as hand sanitizers, nail enamels, perfumes, essential oils and fragrance mists.) ※Dangerous Goods handling
- Knives (restrictions vary country to country based on type of knife and purpose of use.)
- E-Cigarette Devices, Non-Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Smoke Juice, Liquid Nicotine, Liquid Vape with Nicotine
Prohibited or Restricted Commoditites shipping from the U.S. to these countries