The following items are not accepted for shipping by OPAS and if received will be returned to the return address printed on the shipping label:
- Any product in an aerosol can
- Chemicals considered dangerous goods
- Currency (includes paper money or coins, in circulation or collectable)
- Securities (checks, stock certificates, etc.)
- Tickets (event tickets, any transportation tickets, etc.)
- Any document that cannot be replaced (certificate, diploma, etc.)
- Any item that requires refrigerated storage (including perishable foodstuffs)
- Any item which conflicts with the law
- Firearms and ammunition parts or accessories
- Tactical or hunting firearms scopes or other optics
- Swords and bayonets, whether replica or antique
- All lighters containing lighter fluid or gas, or those that ignite by an electrical arc
- Any item that emits a focused light or laser beam, such as a “laser pointer” or range finder, regardless of use or purpose.
- All night-vision and low-light cameras or optical equipment.
- Fine artwork, antiques, gemstones, precious metals, and other high-value items
- Unprocessed animal products
- Human Remains
- Industrial Diamonds
- Live Animals
- Live Plants
- Seeds (for planting)
- Postage Stamps
- Controlled substances or narcotics.
- Pornography/obscene material
- Personal Effects
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by OPAS.
Restricted items are depending on the country and the carrier. Please contact your local authorities in advance to avoid customs issues.
- Prescription medication
- Lithium batteries that are NOT pre-installed in the item they are meant to power
- Hazardous materials (Including items that contain alcohol, such as hand sanitizers, nail enamels, perfumes, and fragrance mists.)
- Pornographic Materials
- Knives (restrictions vary country to country based on type of knife and purpose of use.)
- E-Cigarette Devices, Non-Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Smoke Juice, Liquid Nicotine, Liquid Vape with Nicotine
Prohibited or Restricted Commoditites shipping from the U.S. to these countries