The following items are not accepted for shipping by OPAS (regardless of destination, international or domestic) and if received will be returned to the return address printed on the shipping label:
- Any product contained in an Aerosol Can
- Chemicals considered a “Dangerous Good”
- Alcohol (Regardless of Type or Purpose)
- Tobacco, Tobacco Products, and Cigars
- E-Cigarette Devices, Non-Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Nicotine Cartridges, Smoke Juice, Liquid Nicotine, Liquid Vape with Nicotine
- Currency (Includes Paper Money or Coins, in Circulation or Collectible)
- Securities (Checks, Stock Certificates, etc.)
- Tickets (Event Tickets, Any Transportation Tickets, etc.)
- Any Document that Cannot be Replaced (Certificate, Diploma, etc.)
- Any item that requires Refrigerated Storage (Including Perishable Food)
- Any item which conflicts with the law
- Swords and Bayonets, whether Replica or Antique
- All Lighters containing Lighter Fluid or Gas, or those that ignited by an Electrical Arc
- Fine Artwork, Antiques, Gemstones, Precious Metals, and other High-Value items
- Any item that cannot be Replaced (One of a Kind item)
- Unprocessed Animal Products
- Human Remains
- Industrial Diamonds
- Live Animals
- Live Plants (Including Soil, Mulch and Fertilizers)
- Animal/Plant Biological Samples
- Seeds (For Planting)
- Postage Stamps
- Controlled Substances or Narcotics.
- Hemp items
- Prescription Medication
- Pornography/Obscene Material
- Personal Effects
- Personal Freight (Packages Delivered on a Pallet), Oversized Packages (Furniture, etc.)
- Gift Wrapped items (As a shipper we are responsible for describing the contents of a package and providing status. Any gift wrap will be removed from packages when repacking and will not put back on as it may have to be removed again if customs is required to inspect the contents.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by OPAS.
- The following may be Prohibited to Export from the US:
- Any item that emits a focused light or laser beam, such as a “laser pointer” or range-finder, regardless of use or purpose.
- All night-vision and low-light cameras or optical equipment.
- Firearms and Ammunition Parts or Accessories
- Tactical or Hunting Firearms Scopes or other Optics
Restricted items are depending on the country and the carrier. Please contact your local authorities in advance to avoid customs issues.
- Lithium batteries that are NOT pre-installed in the item they are meant to power, such as power bank ※Dangerous Goods handling
- Hazardous materials (Including items that contain alcohol, such as hand sanitizers, nail enamels, perfumes, essential oils, and fragrance mists.) ※Dangerous Goods handling
- Knives (restrictions vary from country to country based on the type of knife and purpose of use.)
- Watches & Jewelry of High-Value. Depending on the carrier there may be restrictions on Watches and Jewelry valued over a certain amount.
- Supplements (Depending on the Country some forms of Supplements may be considered Vitamins, Medicine, Drugs, and Food and may have Overseas Shipping Restrictions).
As we partner with the following carriers we are only able to ship items that are acceptable by each carriers policy as well as our own policy. To verify that the item in question is not restricted please refer to our list above AND the list of prohibited and restricted items for the carrier that you are selecting for shipping.
|UPS Prohibited Articles for Shipping||FedEx Prohibited & Restricted Items||DHL Prohibited & Restricted Commodities|
Prohibited or Restricted Commodities shipping from the U.S. to these countries