The following items are unacceptable for export by OPAS and if received will be returned to the return address printed on the shipping label:
- Currency (includes paper money or coins, in circulation or collectable)
- Securities (checks, stock certificates, etc.)
- Any item that requires refrigerated storage (including perishable foodstuffs)
- Any item which conflicts with the law
- Firearms and ammunition
- Unprocessed animal products
- Human Remains
- Industrial Diamonds
- Live Animals
- Live Plants
- Seeds (for planting)
- Postage Stamps
- Controlled substances or narcotics.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by OPAS.
Restricted items are depending on the country and the carrier. Please contact your local authorities in advance to avoid customs issues.
- Prescription medication
- Lithium batteries that are NOT pre-installed in the item they are meant to power
- Fine artwork, antiques, gemstones, precious metals, and other high-value items
- Hazardous materials (Including items that contain alcohol, such as hand sanitizers, nail enamels, perfumes,fragrance mists and Aerosol.)
- Pornographic Materials
- Knives (restrictions vary country to country based on type of knife and purpose of use.)
Restriced Commoditites shipping from the U.S. to these countries