2. SHOP online in any
U.S. stores and use your
U.S. address as the
Below is a more detailed explanation:
1. Sign up with OPAS and order your goods online using your personal OPAS address as the shipping address. (Please note, your OPAS address is not a P.O. Box.)
2. Log in to OPAS and click ADD INCOMING ORDER DETAILS to let us know your order is coming.
3. We will send you an email when we have received your order and have entered it into our system.
4. When you are ready to ship (either one order or several orders consolidated together) make sure you have entered details on all the orders you want to ship on the MY MAILBOX page. Select the orders you want sent to you and click SHIP.
5. Next, select your shipping options. We recommend you select, “Please send me an estimate,” in the Request Carrier field so you can compare shipping times and costs, then select your preferred service/shipping method before we ship to you. If you have any special instructions regarding packing or shipping, add them to the Special Instructions field. We will consolidate and pack your orders securely to ensure economical and safe travel to you. We ask for two business days to process your order. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose.
6. If you selected, “Please send me an estimate,” we will send you an email with the costs of different shipping options. Sign into OPAS and select the shipping option you prefer for this order.
7. We will charge your credit card or send a PayPal invoice. Once the payment is complete your package will be shipped. We will send you an email containing important information like your tracking number, final charge, etc.
8. The carrier will collect any import tax or duty upon delivery.