Can you ship domestically?
international shipping services.We offer domestic shipping services by UPS, in addition to our
Please refer to the link below for our shipping calculator: https://my.opas.com/shipping_calculator.php
Here are our domestic shipping options (please note that we do not offer domestic shipping via USPS):
UPS Next Day Air (1 Business Day)
UPS 2 Day Air (2 Business Days)
UPS 3 Day Select (3 Business Days)
UPS Ground (Please click here for delivery times as they vary per state)
Since OPAS is located in Oregon, a sales tax-free state, you can enjoy shopping online without having to pay sales tax when you ship to our facility. Our members living in states that implement sales tax have even benefited from our service by saving tremendously on high-value electronics and apparel even after paying the domestic shipping fee.
Here’s some valuable information to keep in mind when shipping domestically:
- The UPS driver may leave the package unattended if the delivery signature option ($5.25/package) is not selected. If you do not choose the “Delivery Signature” option, you will NOT be able to file a claim for Damage or Loss in the event something happens to your shipment.
- OPAS is not liable for any delay due to UPS operational errors or unforeseen circumstances. If the account holder is not at the destination and the delivery address is a hotel or temporary housing, please plan to allow extra time for delivery to ensure that the receiver of the package is there. If the package is returned to the sender, return-related fees are the responsibility of the customer. The original shipping fee is not refundable. For more information on this topic visit our Damages and Insurance Coverage Policy.
- Please allow up to 48 business hours for repacking along with the actual transit time to the destination. When shipping to a hotel, please check if they are able to receive packages on your behalf before submitting the shipment.
- OPAS specializes in international shipping services; therefore, we do not receive domestic requests often. Since our domestic shipping volume is not as high as our international volume, our domestic shipping rates may not be as competitive in some cases.
- A factor as to why domestic shipping fees may be high for multiple box shipments is because UPS charges domestic shipments differently from how carriers charge international shipments.
- For international shipments, the carriers charge based on total scale weight or dimensional weight (calculated by the dimension of the shipping box). They take whichever amount is greater regardless of the number of packages. However, for domestic shipments, carriers calculate the rate per box and then add the boxes up. That is the reason domestic shipping fees tend to be higher for multiple box shipments.
- Alternate Address (which is offered to customers if the store does not ship to our regular address) and Personal Shopper Services are not available for domestic shipping service.
- UPS does not deliver on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or any national holidays. Yes, we will be glad to arrange your shipment for Saturday delivery if you wish. Please note UPS charges $16/box. The fee may be subject to change per UPS. Please let us know if this is acceptable.
Here are the steps for submitting a domestic shipping request to a hotel location or another temporary location:
1. Add your hotel address or temporary location from [Shipping Information] to your OPAS account. Please add the hotel name on the “Address 2” or “Address 3” line. This method is the most helpful for a smoother delivery.
2. Submit a shipping request to us and add, “Please deliver by xxx (date of stay)” in the [Special Instruction] field so that our team can best work with your timeline. You can select “Please send me an estimate” to compare rates.
You’ll find our system is easy to use once you get into your account, but email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.