From international shipping solutions for US-based businesses to supply and inventory solutions for international businesses, package forwarding can help get your products to your customers quickly, conveniently, and without the regular burdens associated with international shipping.
US-based businesses use package forwarding to:
- Reach international customers without changing the structure of your current payment or shipping system
- Expand sales into international markets
- Reduce the risk of fraud from international orders
Internationally-based businesses use package forwarding to
- Acquire inventory from US-based suppliers
- Combine inventory from multiple suppliers into one international shipment
- Establish a US business presence with a US address
Complete the form below to request a free package forwarding business consultation and download OPAS Business Guide.
You will learn what package forwarding can do for your business today!