Get Nu Skin Products from the U.S. Delivered Anywhere In The World!
Nu Skin products are the world’s leading anti-aging and skin care supplements, yet they aren’t available worldwide. Now, you can receive your Nu Skin products anywhere in the world using package forwarding from OPAS.
Order from Nu Skin Using Your OPAS US Address
When you order from Nu Skin using your OPAS US address, Nu Skin sends your order to OPAS, then OPAS sends your order to you, anywhere in the world. And since your OPAS US address is in a tax-free state, you won’t have to pay any sales tax. Click here to register for an OPAS US address now!
How It Works
- Get an International Product Purchase Agreement from Nu Skin USA. This International Agreement lets you to order US products using your Nu Skin distributor ID. Please contact Nu Skin USA directly.
- Sign Up For an OPAS US Address. Not only will an OPAS address let you get Nu Skin products anywhere in the world, you’ll also get them US sales tax-free!
- Place an Order with NuSkin. Just use your OPAS US address as the shipping address when you order with NuSkin.
- Once your package arrives at OPAS, it will automatically be forwarded to your address in your country.
Please see our shipping calculator.
Per industry standard, OPAS charges according to the actual weight of a shipment or the dimensional weight, whichever is greater. (If your package is light but very large, you will be charged by dimensional weight.)
NuSkin typically ships boxes in the following sizes:
|Box Size||Dimensions (inches)||Dimensional Weight (lbs)|
|Small||9 x 5 x 6||2||Medium 1||10 x 9 x 7||5||Medium 2||13 x 10 x 7||7||Large||15 x 14 x 10||16||Extra Large||18 x 13 x 13||22|
Q: Can I share my OPAS account with multiple Nu Skin Distributor IDs?
A: Yes, you can as long as the shipping address and payment method is the same. Please add additional members as shared members to your OPAS account.
Q: Can I consolidate multiple orders?
A: Yes. OPAS will consolidate multiple Nu Skin orders into a single shipment to reduce shipping costs. Because Nu Skin orders are normally forwarded automatically, please select “NO” for a question “Would you like to forward your Nu Skin orders automatically?” in Account Profile page if you wish to consolidate your orders.
Q: Can I consolidate Nu Skin products with orders from other companies?
A: Yes. Because Nu Skin orders are normally forwarded automatically, please select “NO” for a question “Would you like to forward your Nu Skin orders automatically?” in Account Profile page if you wish to consolidate your orders.
Q: Are my orders insured?
A: Yes. All Nu Skin orders sent by OPAS are automatically insured against loss or damage. OPAS charges an insurance fee of 2% of the total cost of the items shipped.
Q: Which carrier do you use?
A: We mainly use UPS and FedEx. If you prefer other carriers, please contact customer service.
Q: Are there any restricted products that may cause trouble at the customs in my country?
A: Customs in some countries restrict which goods can be imported. To avoid trouble at customs, please contact your local authorities in advance about any restrictions that may apply to your Nu Skin order. OPAS will not be responsible for any problems that may occur at customs. You may also check our Restricted Commodities page.
The following are questions you may want to ask your local customs authority:
- Is it prohibited for importing?
- Is it necessary to have a health certificate?
- Is it necessary to have an import license?
- Is there any quantity limitation per month/shipment?
- Is there any import duty or tax?
For Beauty Products
- Is it necessary to have products quarantined?
- Is there any import duty or tax?