No matter where you are around the world, a package forwarding service can be your best friend if you love to shop. At OPAS, we strive to make the best U.S.-based brands available to people no matter where they come from. Needless to say, there are many international package forwarding companies out there, and we believe ours is the best.
We want you to make an informed decision, so let’s discuss some of the ways you can tell if you are dealing with a good package forwarding service.
What makes a good package forwarding service?
1) A Reliable Package Forwarding Service Has Been Around For A Long Time
The number of global package forwarding services is expanding. However, you shouldn’t trust your packages to just anyone. The longer a package has to travel, the more likely it is to be damaged, so care is needed. OPAS has been serving customers since 1990!
2) A Good Package Forwarder Will Provide Fast Service
One of the major issues in the package forwarding industry has to do with speed. Of course, our customers understand that distance traveled is beyond our control. Unlike some other companies, though, we forward your packages right away if you choose that option, and never delay your shipments unless the law requires it.
3) A Good Package Forwarder Has An Excellent Reputation
At OPAS, we have worked hard to ensure that virtually all of our packages arrive just as expected. We do everything possible to ensure that your packages get to you unscathed. Likewise, we service dozens of countries around the world — far more than our competitors.
4) A Good Package Forwarding Service Isn’t Just A Package Forwarding Service
In 2012, our company purchased Ship2Me.com, another major firm in the global forwarding space. This has helped us expand our catalogue of brands and ensure that you get great service each and every time. Unlike others, we also have a personal shopping service.
If you use a less established package forwarding service, these issues can arise:
- Damaged or lost packages due to misrouting of shipments on the forwarder’s side.
- Unexpected charges and fees, such as U.S. sales tax, that OPAS never passes on to you. (in fact, we offer the 0% Sales Tax Guarantee: If you have to pay US Sales Tax, OPAS will refund your shipping cost.)
- Poor customer service, making it difficult for you to follow up on your issues.
When it comes to getting the best brands at the best price anywhere on the planet, OPAS is the clear choice! To find out more about us or get started, please email us at any time. Our international shipping experts are waiting to hear from you.