Over the past few decades, it has become increasingly more common for families to relocate for work or even quality of life. This can mean that extended families are often spread around the world, and remaining in contact can become an important time of sharing and reconnecting, even if an actual visit is not an option.
Keeping in touch with each other over email, and Skype is one thing but sending the occosaional or regular care package can be another way of keeping in touch and showing appreciation even though there may be physical distance between you and your family, there is still an emotional closeness. If you can relate to this situation, then it may also be a wise idea to find out about how to get a US address for international shipping.
- Do you send a lot of packages overseas?
- Do you like to place gift orders through online retailers?
- Do you order a number of parcels from different vendors?
- Do you get frustrated by the hassle of international shipping?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are certainly a candidate to get a US address for international shipping.
Get A US Address For International Shipping?
The simple answer to why you should get a US address for international shipping
is that it makes commerce easier and hassle free. However, this can be due to a number of factors.
- If you get a US address for international shipping, you are not limited by vendor shipping restrictions.
- You can avoid having to consolidate and ship packages on your own, which saves time.
- If you get a US address for international shipping through OPAS, you can also save on sales tax with an Oregon address. We guarantee you pay 0% US sales tax.
How To Get A US Address For International Shipping
The solution to shipping packages to loved ones around the world can be an easy process. To get a US address for international shipping, you simply need to visit us at the OPAS website and fill out the application form. We can process the information with speed and get you started with a valid physical address, but can also offer you other benefits such as:
- Package forwarding
- Parcel consolidation
- Special attention and care to all of your orders and requests
- Related services such as personal shopping assistance
While it may feel like enough of a positive aspect to get a US address for international shipping to all your loved ones, the further value that we add is a strong point with all of our new and existing clients. In this way, we pass along a little more care with the parcels you send to your loved ones.