Buying Online in the US from the Far East
Today we had a slew of interesting purchases come in for our customers; items they had bought that had arrived for our check-in process. I thought you might like to see some of the most interesting items, where they came from and where they are going.
- One box non drowsy Claritin from amazon.com going to Japan
- 9 t-shirts from Hollister.com going to Singapore
- Hugo Boss Men’s Boxer Briefs from Amazon.com going to Kawaguchi, Saitama, Japan
- Black and white Coach handbag from Hitch N Post on eBay going to Osaka, Japan
- Yoga Clothing from Gilt going to New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Pink hard shell iPhone case from Kate Spade going to San Mateo, CA along with a red patent leather Coach wallet from amazon.com
- Size small Victoria Secret leopard print satin PJ’s going to Hong Kong
- 2 US Army Vietnam war era veteran shirts going to Tokyo
- Another black iPhone hard case from Green Valley Trading going to Tokyo with a Samsung and a Motorola phone.
- Book “The Venetian Money Market; Banks, Panics and the Public Debt. 1200 – 1500, Money & Banking in Medieval & Rennaissance Vol 1 Venice” from Better World Books in Mishawaka IN going to Sedro Wooley, Washington USA
- Book: “Understanding Health Care” by Richard Worman from Amazon.com going to Mizuho-Ku,Nagoya-Shi, Aichi, Japan
- Children’s clothing from Carter’s Osh Kosh B’gosh going to Hong Kong
- Guitar case from Amazon.com going to Nishikimachi,Iwaki-shi , Fukushima-ken, Japan
What interesting items have you bought from the US to ship overseas?