40 Places to Shop in the US and Ship Internationally
Next Monday is Independence Day in the US. Independence Day is commonly called “The 4th of July,” since it’s celebrated on that date every year. (The holiday commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence by the United States on July 4th, 1776.)
But not only is July 4th one of the biggest holidays in the US, it’s also one of the biggest shopping days. More US stores have 4th of July sales than at any other time during the summer.
4th of July Sales for Shopping at US Stores and Shipping Internationally
Once you get a US address, you can shop independently at any US store. Here are 14 Independence Day sales to get you started. 🙂
- Nautica: Huge savings on warm weather essentials to tide you over until fall.
- Kipling: Huge sale on handbags.
- Puma: 40% off during this semi-annual sale
- Jones New York: Up to 80% off and free shipping to your US address on orders over $99.
- Dockers: Use promo code “JULY4” to get up to 75% off.
- Dell: Get $150 off XPS 17 laptops by using promo code “7WR1C2?HTTQQ11.”
- HP: Giant Independence Day Sale and free shipping to you US address!
- MacMall: 4th of July sale on tablets and accessories. (If you still need a way to get international shipping on the iPad 2, this one’s for you!)
- Newegg: Celebrate and save this 4th of July. Huge electronics sale, don’t miss it!
- Wirefly: 24 FREE Android phones during this 4th of July sale!
…And 4 Other Sales
- Bath & Body Works: Up to 75% off sale.
- The Body Shop: Buy 3, Get 2 Free, or Buy 2, Get 1 Free.
- Home Depot: Red White & Blue Savings up to 25% off.
- Walmart: This one’s not active yet, but rumor has it there will be a huge sale starting on July 1st!
The Best 4th of July Sale? Get a Free US Address
Oh yeah, the best 4th of July sale of all is… a free package forwarding address from OPAS for shopping in the US and shipping overseas. 🙂 In case you didn’t catch yesterday’s announcement, we’re offering a free package forwarding trial through July 4th. So which sales are you most looking forward to shopping at, now that you can buy from US stores and ship internationally? Leave your answer in the comments section!!