Father’s Day Deals at USA Online Stores
Father’s Day is a holiday celebrated around the world! Although different countries celebrate Father’s Day on different dates throughout the year, more countries celebrate on the third Sunday of June than on any other date. 60 countries, including the US, celebrate on this day, and to help shoppers find great Father’s Day gifts online, many US online stores are holding Father’s Day Sales and offering great Father’s Day coupons to online shoppers.
Shoppers from Canada, Hong Kong, France, Japan, the UK, Singapore, or any of the other 60 countries celebrating Father’s Day this Sunday can find Father’s Day gifts at any of these 12 online stores in the US.
Shoppers in Australia, Sweden, or Thailand won’t be celebrating Father’s Day until later in the year, but why not get your shopping done early and take advantage of a Father’s Day sale from a USA online store?
Father’s Day Clothing Sales
June is the real start of Summer, so use these Father’s Day clothes sales to give your dad reason to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
- Macy’s Father’s Day Sale saves you 25% – 50% off suits, shirts, polos, pants, and more.
- If your dad is fashionable, get him something during the 60% off Father’s Day Sale at Express. (They have women’s items on sale, too, in case you’re a daughter and want to pick something up for yourself!)
- If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for, try Banana Republic’s Father’s Day coupon for 30% off men’s styles.
Father’s Day Sales on Shoes
Dad’ll need some new footwear to go with the apparel you bought him!
- Try Piperlime’s Father’s Day Men’s Shoes Sale for up to 70% off styles from formal to casual.
- Is Dad a golfer? Get 15% off all Adidas shoes and other golf gear at Discount Golf World’s Father’s Day Sale.
- The American department store Kohl’s is having a Father’s Day Sale of 30% off just about everything… that means, shoes, and more!
Father’s Day Watch & Jewelry Sales
Men don’t wear a lot of jewelry, so a nice watch really stands out. These stores offer plenty of options with Father’s Day discounts.
- Since you’re already buying shoes from Kohl’s website, you might was well pick up a watch at 30% off, too.
- If Dad likes to be on the cuttin edge of fashion, try Wachismo’s Father’s Day Sale on modern watch designs.
- Ice.com is offering a huge Father’s Day sale on watches, bracelets, and other men’s jewelry–up to 71% off!
Father’s Day Sales on Electronics
There’s nothing Dad will like more than a new toy. 🙂 If yours already has enough shoes and clothing to last a lifetime, maybe a new digital camera or mobile phone is the best Father’s Day gift. (Of course, there’s no rule that says you can’t use a Father’s Day sale to shop for yourself!)
- Big box stores are where it’s at, if “it” means Father’s Day Sales on electronics. Try Best Buy for starters!
- Walmart won’t be outdone! They’ve even got online-only items for Father’s Day that aren’t sold in stoers.
- Always a reliable place for good deals, Buy.com’s Dads & Grads sale is sure to have what you (er, your father) want. 😉
International Shipping from US Stores, All Year Long
But wait, why should your father only enjoy shopping online in the US one day a year? The best Father’s Day gift of all is a package forwarding membership from OPAS! Let your dad shop at US online stores year-round by giving him a US address. 😀
What will you get your father this Father’s Day? Tell us in the comments section below!