When you’re looking for a way to save money, a package forwarder service like the one that OPAS offers could be just what you need. Here are 10 ways that this service can cut your costs in a big way by using package forwarding and saving!
- It lets you take advantage of sales that are hosted at a huge number of shops including those outside your area – shops like Williams and Sonoma, Ralph Lauren, and more.
- It makes it easier to shop during big discount days like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- You’re able to shop clearance deals that are only available in the US.
- You can use coupons and digital coupon codes and get even steeper savings.
- By using a package forwarder, you can reduce the overall shipping costs that are often associated with overseas orders.
- You can eliminate confusion or mistakes that commonly occur with more complex shipping arrangements thanks to the easier setup. This saves you on time as well as on lost funds due to mistakes.
- Setting up a package forwarding address with a US forwarding address located in Oregon means you get 0% sales tax on online orders, guaranteed.
- You can join savings clubs and discount clubs that are only available to those within the UA thanks to your address.
- You’re free to shop dozens of different online stores across the internet, making it easier to track down the perfect price and the perfect items.
- You’ll be able to use rewards credit cards for payments. These can come with interest rates, but at the same time they can also come with increased savings through the rewards they give you back.
Simply put, for those who need to order online but live outside the US, a package forwarder service could be just what you need to save big bucks. Contact us today to get started setting up your new forwarding address.