Use Twitter to Get Great Deals when You Buy from US Stores
Social media can be a great way to find out about deals, discounts, and coupons for your favorite US stores and brands. In fact, with so many updates available through services like Twitter and Facebook, there is almost always something you’ll want to buy that’s on sale somewhere.
With so many deals out there, a simple search will often produce overwhelming results that can be hard sort through. Here are ten of the best Twitter feeds to follow for a constant stream of deals on some of the products, stores, and brands that package forwarding shoppers ship the most frequently.
10 Twitter Feeds for Deals, Discounts, and Coupons
- @amazondeals Amazon’s “Gold Box” contains two types of deals: a “Deal of the Day,” good for the whole day, and a “Lightning Deal,” good for a short period of time. (You can also get Amazon Deals embedded in your browser!)
- @woot Woot.com offers one really huge deal every day, on a different product each day (usually tech items like computers and phones). You can see the same deals on their website, but it’s much easier to follow the Twitter feed.
- @newegghotdeals NewEgg’s deals last a little longer than Woot’s, if you’re looking to save some money on tech items but need a bit more time to make a buying decision.
- @bestbuy_deals Along with alerts for the deals featured on BestBuy.com, this twitter feed also broadcasts daily deals that you won’t find on the BestBuy website.
- @dealsplus If you’re looking for deals and coupons on every type of product under the sun, definitely follow @dealsplus.
- @TargetDailyDeal Target holds one deal every day – always with free shipping to your US forwarding address. 🙂
- @retailmenot The Twitter feed for RetailMeNot.com claims to have shared over 1,000,000 coupons for more than 130,000 stores!
- @savings This one is pretty clear! A constant update of coupons for tons of stores and brands (heavy on the clothing and fashion).
- @slickdeals This one is a user-driven deals feed, which means that many of the deals are contributed by other shoppers tweeting to @slickdeals. Get involved!
And to get the best deals for buying from US stores, follow…
10. @OPAS_Advantage The above deal feeds are great for buying from US stores, but not all the deals are going to be applicable to international shoppers using a US address to get international shipping from US stores. @OPAS_Advantage is the best feed to follow if you want a hand-picked list of deals on the items that are the most popular with package forwarding shoppers.